Sunday, November 2, 2008

Update

Wow!!  This fall is flying by!  I can't believe its been over six weeks since I've posted.  Chris and I have had busy schedules this semester.  We've been busy with school, Chris' work, family, friends, and our new ward callings!  We are the chairpeople of the activities committee and it definitely keeps us on our toes.  We just finished up the big Halloween party which we had a "Hollywood red carpet" theme for.  It was a blast!  We are looking forward to a fun Thanksgiving in Denver with my family celebrating my parents 35th wedding anniversary.  We are also headed to Chris' Grandpa & Grandma Shipley's cabin for a week after finals the first week in December (relaxation & snowmobiles!).  We are also excited to spend Christmas in Albuquerque with the Shipley's!  A lot of fun coming up for us.  I promise to include some recent pics soon of a fun weekend in park City, parties with friends, Roxy!, my new nephew Will, pumpkin carving, the Halloween party, and my Dad with Marie Osmond??  Coming soon!!

No comments: