Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fri-Sat at the LAKE!

The weekend following Labor Day weekend we got to have a bunch of fun in the water.  Friday we got to go wake boarding with Chris' uncle Eric Shipley on his boat.  We went to a reservoir only a few minutes away at Hyrum State Park.  It was a blast.  Chris did great and it was my first time so it was a learning experience...thank goodness for those helmets!  Eric even had some music jamming...

Chris just "hanging out" wakeboarding

I got up!
Unfortunately, this only lasted about 5 seconds..but Eric said that was good for my first time:-)

Chri is a pro---leaning into it


Saturday we travelled down to Lindon to go wave running with the Freeze bunch.  We drove up to Deer Creek reservoir and had fun in the sun with the Freeze cousin clan.  We also had dinner that night with Mom & Dad and Emily & Matt before we travelled back to Logan the next morning

Getting ready to go out on our first run!

Freeze cousin clan

5 comments:

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

finally lou! ive been waiting forever to see some pics and hear some updates! luv the pic of the waverunner, awesome! luv cam

Cody and Camille said...

Looking HOT Linds!!! I love the helmet. You should definitely sport that around campus...haha. Love it! You're on for dinner and Mario cart. Just name the day and time:)

TeamWalbruch said...

Hi Linny ~ Cute photos...

Ashley said...

So fun!! From that picture you look like a PRO!!

Ashley said...

So I think its time that you did a new post. And I think that we need to go to lunch this week. I miss you!

And I tagged you!! YAY.. go to my blog for your instructions!