Sunday, November 2, 2008

Park City Fun at the end of SEPT

The last weekend in Sept. we headed up to Park City with my sister Emily and her family, my Mom and Dad, and my Grandma Gourley.  We were able to hit the outlets for a few hours, take a quick ride on the Alpine Slide and eat at the Wasatch Brewery.  We like traveling to Park City because its a quick getaway but it feels like a vacation!  Emily let me and Chris take her kids Kyle and Ellie down the slide with us.  Chris and I had a little race going on, boys vs. girls.  As Ellie put it, "Eat my dust, Kyle!"

Matt & Emma


Mallory the adorable spectator!

Ellie & me

Chris & Kyle

Riding on the lift to the top...Ellie wanted to make sure she was holding me tight.  When we were at the height of the lift Kyle asked, "Mom, what would happen if I jumped off?"

4 comments:

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

luv the park city pics, why are we obessesed with that place? cant wait to see you guys in just a few short weeks...morgy wants you to help her set up a blog!!! she is reading this with me, luv ya cam

TeamWalbruch said...

Lins - Cute pics. My legs are white as the paper in my printer. Love ya and can't wait until next week....and the cabin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley said...

Lindsey!! I have been thinking about you so much lately. I hope that everything is going well for you this holiday season. I have not heard from you in so long and we have not gotten to hang out since Celeste's baby shower. That makes me sad! I know you have been busy, and so have I... but I think that after the holidays are over we should make some time to hang out. Agree?

I hope that you and Chris have a great Christmas!! Love ya Girl!

Ashley

Courteney Cole said...

Update the blogster please