Friday, July 15, 2011

Baby Shipley on the way

We are so happy to report that we will be having a baby BOY just in time for Christmas! We just found out the gender last Thursday night and needless to say we were out shopping the next day! Since Chris has been out of town working for the summer, I had my Doctor write down the gender and seal it in an envelope so Chris & I could find out together. We opened the envelope Thursday night and we're so excited:) Chris says he "just knew" it was going to be a boy...lol. This will be grandbaby no. 15 on the Freeze side and no. 1 on the Shipley side. I am nearly 17 weeks now and I haven't had much trouble other than extra tired and it's getting a little tough to zip up my pants.
Here is the little slip of paper with the gender on it!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you. Boys are so fun!!! I am glad that you are not feeling too sick!! I better be invited to your shower. ;)

Yay for Babies!!!

*LC...Lindsey and Chris said...

Thanks Ash! You are so sweet...how are you guys doing? What's new?? & don't worry I have your address if it's the same one in Logan! I would love for you to come to my shower:))
Miss you girly! Tell Dillon hi
Lindsey

Cody and Camille said...

Pretty much the best thing ever!!! You are going to be such a stinkin' cute mom!!! Love you guys!