Tuesday, January 4, 2011

If you're reading this, you probably can't believe your eyes...If you're not reading this, you gave up on my blogging skills a year ago...

Ok, I don't know what has possessed me, but after 18 months, I guess I'll give this blog thing another go 'round! Since it would be annoying for me and for anyone reading this to try to "catch up"...I won't. I'll just give you a brief synopsis on the highlights:
Becoming Home Owners
Trip to Moab
Graduating Nursing School
Chris won APX Madness
Passing NCLEX!!
Trip to Aruba
Chris' trip to Chicago-Monday Night Football
First RN job
Nitro Circus APX party
Halloween-80's singers-Michael Jackson/Madonna
Scuba Certified

We continue to enjoy snow sports-I even began carving the mountain!
This makes all that hard work so worth it...
Chris' with the madness trophy! Bronze guy looks exactly like the salesmen during the summer!

@Nitro Circus party chris got to meet Travis Pastrana...aka daredevil

Hello Michael! Winners of best costume might I add...;)

My sister Jessica's wedding

3 comments:

Cody and Camille said...

Can't even believe it! Blog update?!? Not sure what to say... I'm speechless!:)

J/K... k so you guys are so stinkin' cute and these pictures just make me miss that gorgeous face of yours! It's a good thing we keep in touch now and then... otherwise that post would have been all brand new information!:) Ha! Well love ya tons! Let's chat it up soon.

Cody and Celeste Veibell said...

So proud of you lindsey! I was nervous that this would never happen!! :) I hope I made the 24 hour cutoff :) Well talk to you soon! Just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you!

Sarah said...

Lindsey- THANK YOU!!!! I am so glad that you were my nurse, you had me in tears when I read your comment- thank you so much, I am honored to have my art in your home. Thank you for the gift and your visit. I am so touched. I even tried to visit you today (I left a bookmark for you)- my Lucy is still in the NICU, so I am trying to get up there as much as possible. Thank you again for everything!