Thursday, July 23, 2009

Quick update cont'd

Also in June, one of my very best friends Camille Cutler came back to UT for a week (her and her husband moved to IN for dental school) and gave us an opportunity to throw a little baby shower...I love you and miss you Cam!

In June, we had a fun celebration on Father's Day with a BBQ cookout.  Why is dad grilling on his day?  "I know how to make them tender"...referring to the chicken and steak!

In May Chris headed out to Philadelphia to work for APX Alarms.  Just 13 short weeks apart!  Sacrifice...it should be worth it in the end:-)

In May I also started my nursing program.  It's been very challenging but so fun to get to know all of the other students and make some new friends.  How lucky I am to be apart of this program!

In May, Jillian Alofa Kesler was born, making me an aunt for the 12th time!  "Alofa" means love in Samoa, where my brother in law Cameron served his mission (New Zealand/Samoa)

No comments: